CENSUS 2010....DO IT NOW
APRIL 1, 2010 DEADLINE!!
By now you have received your Census in the mail. If you are like me, you toss it to the 'TAKE CARE OF THIS LATER' pile.... or even worse!! Well, open the envelope take a few minutes to answer just a few short questions and save the Country some money and help your Community!
TOTAL TIME INVOLVED:
TOTAL TIME ELAPSED: TWO MINUTES, EIGHT SECONDS!
- OPEN ENVELOPE - 3 SECONDS
- READ INSTRUCTIONS - 5 SECONDS
- ANSWER 10 SHORT QUESTIONS - TWO MINUTES
$.042 or $60.00 ????
THE CENSUS BUREAU IS NOT KIDDING ABOUT COMPLETING THIS INFORMATION.
- Either complete the information now and keep the Taxpayer cost low......$0.42
- OR Don't complete it and COST Taxpayers about $60 per non-compliant Census Bureau Applicant. The Government will spend approximately $60.00 in following up with you very possibly with a PERSONAL VISIT, etc. to complete the information. So...JUST DO IT!
The 2010 Census will help communities receive more than $400 billion in federal funds each year for things like:
The data collected by the Census also help determine the number of seats our State has in the U.S. House of Representatives.
- Job Training Centers
- Senior Centers
- Bridges, tunnels and other public works projects
- Emergency services
CAN'T MOVE FORWARD UNTIL WE MAIL IT IN!
This month census forms will be delivered to EVERY RESIDENCE IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICAN and Puerto Rico.
- ANSWER THE 10 SHORT QUESTIONS
- MAIL THE FORM BACK
- POSTAGE PAID ENVELOPE PROVIDED
- IF YOU DON'T MAIL THE FORM BACK, YOU MAY....
- RECEIVE A VISIT FROM A CENSUS TAKER, WHO WILL ASK YOU THE SAME 10 SHORT QUESTIONS ON THE FORM.